Cormac McCarthy is amazing

Monday, September 12, 2005

Ghostly girlfriend NYE2005

This was a nice little accidental layering from my camera NYE 2005 down near Circular Quay in Sydney. Celine and I were checking out the fireworks. She doesn't like the photo, or says she doesn't. Personally I think it's lovely.

NYE is a tricky night; after this session of admittedly impressive skyblasting there was a mass exodus on foot out of the Quay and surrounds back to other parts of the city. Sometimes I just want to stay at home and play scrabble, or spend time with choice friends out of the city. This one we thought we would getamungstit*.

*Getamungstit: Catch cry and name of Adelaide University political party of sanity in an often insane world of student politics. Many many adventures with these troublemakers over the years. There's no hyperlink to the true Getamungstits because it was only around when the web was just message boards and text. Ah those were the days. In the fullness of time explanations will occur.

3 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

LG LRM-519 Digital Media Recorder
The LG Digial Media Recorder is one pretty slick device, but its basically a Media Center wanabee.
Now that's some good blogging! Can't wait to read more. I'll be back for another dose.

I have a blanc mont pen site. My site covers blanc mont pen related stuff. It's a pretty cool site with a bunch of blanc mont pen examples.
I hope you enjoy!

4:07 AM

 
Blogger Matt Harris said...

Thanks for the tip, Scott. I notice you like Chicago!

I am a fan of their track "Beginnings" and there's a superb vers by Astrud Gilberto too.

Kind of glad you like the blog although I can't help thinking this is kind of spammy...

4:16 AM

 
Blogger Matt Harris said...

In fact, how come on your profile you have Beyond The Valley of the Dolls listed if you are addicted to weight loss?

That movie and other Russ Meyer films embraces women of all shapes, so what gives, phentermine?

no more spam

5:03 AM

 

<< Home